EAGATEX (BO-40) is a self-crosslinking acrylic ester in aqueous dispersion for chemical bonding of fleeces & nonwovens for technical textile & the finish of fabrics.
• 40% Acrylic Emulsion
• Below 500 Cps
• Anionic surfactants
• APEO Free
• Neutralized by Ammonia
• Low TG
Uses & Applications:
• Particularly suitable for flocking as well as to the chemical bonding of nonwovens.
• To be combined with other acrylic dispersions
• For the finish of the industrial textile & fabrics made from all types of fibers
(Blinds - Outdoor Fabrics - Tents)
• Curing takes place between 130 & 170 degrees (Celsius)
• Suitable for multiple coating mechanisms (Fitting different production lines)
• Premium Tack Free Behavior