Quality Control Chemist12-01-2020
- Conduct laboratory analysis: finished product testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Assure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Set up instruments and conduct sample tests.
- Perform quality testing in support of our customer's production operations.
- Determine proper adjustments needed to production batches to be approved.
- Involve in procedure review and propose modifications and updates.
- Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety regulations.Provide general laboratory support such as instrument cleaning/preventative maintenance/calibration, sample receiving, chemical inventory, document filing and housekeeping.
- Prepare periodic and special reports concerning quality control and results of laboratory tests.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree, Major: Chemistry.
- Technical record-keeping techniques.
- Good English language skills.
- Very good verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding research, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Strong quality orientation skills.
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure; 1 day off might be canceled – when needed.
- Males only can apply.