- Test chemicals and ensure that they meet the established standards and guidelines.
- Acknowledge the testing report of Quality Control.
- Keep samples and maintain a record of each batch produced.
- Maintain a record of defective batches and approve their recycling from the plant manager.
- Coordinate with the department of Sales when any changes in the product such as color, type and/or other specifications.
- Supervise technicians and prepare purchase requisitions for the production plant supplies.
- Oversee the preventive maintenance schedule for production plant and machinery.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality and customer specifications.
- Work with the plant manager to set objectives and milestones.
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in the right quantities.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and propose resolutions.
- Develop production system procedures in accordance with plant regulations to improve quality and efficiency.
- Keep accurate and complete records of production and research data.
- Oversee the cleanliness of all manufacturing systems, equipment, and work areas. Perform other tasks/projects as assigned.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree, Major: Chemistry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good English language skills.
- Very good verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding research, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Strong quality orientation skills.
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure; 1 day off might be canceled – when needed.
- Males only can apply.