Logistics Documentation Specialist12-01-2020
- Create loading instructions for warehouse department.
- Prepare and audit export documentation for export shipments.
- Ensure vessel transaction payments are made on time.
- Submit timely document instructions to shipping lines and / or other third party industry providers.
- Create, assemble and present applicable export documentation required per country specific destination in accordance with export laws and regulations.
- Follow up the shipments after loading and keep customer updated with all new updates.
- Solve any issue related to the outstanding shipments until they arrive to customer's warehouse.
- Handle customers' complaints and special requests.
- Maintain export files in an organized and cataloged system.
- Ensure compliance with export laws and regulations.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent speaking and writing English.
- French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to network and negotiate.
- Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong math and time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Preferably lives near the 6th of October.